The colonization of Mars was carried out under the auspices of United Mars, a branch of the United Nations. However, as governments cut back on their budgets, private investors stepped in to provide funding, including:
- Mars X: Private space exploration corporation committed to making Mars habitable.
- Lesta: Corporation focusing on the development of energy systems.
- Kaakle: An IT corporation, providing network, AI, and software intelligence services.
- Ayota: Manufacturer of vehicles for ground and space use.
- Tesnel: Food and sustenance corporation.
- Taxoca: A mining conglomerate.
- Gronsky Conglomeration Inc.: Pipeline magnates.