As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The colonization of Mars was carried out under the auspices of United Mars, a branch of the United Nations. However, as governments cut back on their budgets, private investors stepped in to provide funding, including:
- Mars X: Private space exploration corporation committed to making Mars habitable.
- Lesta: Corporation focusing on the development of energy systems.
- Kaakle: An IT corporation, providing network, AI, and software intelligence services.
- Ayota: Manufacturer of vehicles for ground and space use.
- Tesnel: Food and sustenance corporation.
- Taxoca: A mining conglomerate.
- Gronsky Conglomeration Inc.: Pipeline magnates.